Tuesday 16 May 2017

Anything goes!

Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting another new challenge, and this 
time I am hosting and our theme is anything goes.
This gives you lots of possibilities to let your
creative juices flow in any direction you want. 
As always, you have 2 weeks to link to us 
and tags of all formats are allowed.
I made a large (10") mixed media tag with many
layers, and, what a surprise, I chose coffee for 
my theme. 
I used stencils to make the cups, and painted them
with blue/green metallic paint from Vivacolor. 
I sewed the various layers together. 
The text is from a coffee stamp set, 
the highlights were added with a Sakura pen:


And now it's time to announce the winner of
Chrissie's prize draw from the last challenge.
Random Org chose  number 19 -
Gill alias Gibby Frogett.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Chrissie will be sending your prize off asap!

Have a great week, stay creative, and thanks to all
for your support and for the wonderful tags you linked
to our challenge.

Valerie








5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful tag! I love the colors and, of course, the coffee theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag Valerie and nice new theme (your quote made me smile).
    Thanks also for picking me in draw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab inspiration, really pleased to have found your challenge too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Tag, Valerie

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/